domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

What's the matter?

in this unit I made a conversation, about pains where I was the doctor

Zaidely: Hi! Egilis How are you?
Egilis: No, well
Zaidely: Why? What happen? You don’t look well
Egilis: Is my stomach, every day hurt
Zaidely: You should go to the doctor, lets go
Egilis: No, please
Zaidely: Yes, yes, yes, come on!!!

In the hospital
Zaidely: Excuse me!! My friend doesn’t fell well
Receptionist: OK, wait the doctor
Doctor: Next
Egilis: Hi doctor!! I’m Egilis
Doctor: Hello Egilis, tell me! How do you fell?
Egilis: Bad, bad, bad my stomach hurt
Doctor: Let me see!! OK take this aspirin are so good
Egilis: Really?
Doctor: I swear!!!
Egilis: Oh yeah, I feel so good. Thanks Doctor
Doctor: I understand your problem is psychologist
Egilis: Why?
Doctor: Because that aspirin was a candy

No hay comentarios: