domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

My life

Hello, Welcome to my blog!! In this lesson speaks a little about my, of which I like and what I do not like .
My name is Jonathan Morales but you can tell me Jon. I’m from Maracaibo. I’m 21 years old and I study social communication at urbe. I live in Maracaibo near by Maruma hotel. I like dancing, playing soccer, talking by phone with my girlfriend. I hate the onion and I don’t like the violence. I´m a good person, my family are from Maracaibo too and they are beautifully.
I hope to travel around the world and I want to graduate and be a good professional.
If you want to know me you might call me to me phone or write me to my page and we can talk about many things that you want, we can go to dance or go to talk to any place, really is an immense pleasure for me know you if you want.
I don´t have anything else to say only I hope that you have a good day!! See you ; )

No hay comentarios: